Privacy & Security
Important– Please Read Carefully
Who we are
Orchard Equestrian Ltd. is a company registered in Ireland (Company Number 424999) whose office address is at Unit 18, Westlink Business Park, Ennis Road, Limerick, Ireland. Registered VAT number in Ireland is IE9576624J, France FR14 819778655, Belgium BE 0651.866.724, Italy IT 00177489994, Austria AT U73834568 and Germany DE 17/080/32626
We respect your right to privacy and will only process personal data you provide to us in accordance with the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003 and GDPR privacy laws.
If you have any questions about how we collect, store and use personal data, or if you have any other privacy-related questions, please contact us by any of the following means:
Email us at email@example.com
Telephone us on +353 61 582230
We do not and will not knowingly collect information from any unsupervised person under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you must not use this Website or submit any personal data to us unless you have the consent of, and are supervised by, a parent or guardian.
The personal data we collect about you
When you make purchases from Orchard Equestrian Ltd (including purchases made in-store, we may collect the following personal data about you:
- Your name
- Your billing and delivery postal addresses, phone and e-mail details
- Where you have registered with us, your user name and password
- Where you place an order with us, your payment card details
- Your communication and shopping preferences
- Your browsing and on-line shopping activities
- Location information
We may also collect some or all of the above personal data about you when you access and browse this Website including when you sign up to receive Orchard Equestrian newsletters.
Orchard Equestrian may collect, store and process your personal data:
- To make this Website available to you and to provide you with content which is tailored to your individual tastes
- To maintain any registered account that you hold with us
- With your agreement, to contact you (including by SMS and e-mail) about promotional offers and products and services which we think may interest you and for customer satisfaction and market research purposes
- To provide our goods and services to you and for associated purposes, including verifying your identity
- For research, analysis, testing, monitoring, risk management and administrative purposes
- For any related purposes, or where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information (including for crime and fraud prevention and related purposes)
We also process your card payment details in order to complete any purchase that you make through this website and, in certain instances, disclose your personal data to third party credit reference agencies to perform credit checks against you.
In addition, we may collect anonymised details about visitors to our Website for the purposes of aggregate statistics or reporting purposes. However, no single individual will be identifiable from the anonymised details that we collect for these purposes.
In the event that a third party acquires all or part of our business and/or assets, we may disclose your personal data to that third party in connection with the acquisition. We may also disclose your personal data where necessary to comply with applicable law or an order of a governmental or law enforcement body.
E-mail newsletter preferences and text alerts
We provide you with the ability to control whether or not to receive e-mail newsletters. To unsubscribe from an email newsletter, please click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email newsletter you have received from Orchard Equestrian.
Personalised banner advertising
Targeted updates and marketing
If you have agreed that we can contact you for marketing purposes we may send you emails and other communications relating to products and services which we think will be of interest and relevance to you as an individual. We do this by monitoring the browsing and on-line shopping habits of customers and providing them with information on products they have viewed and related products.
We will never ask you to confirm any account or credit card details via email or text . If you receive an email or text claiming to be from Orchard Equestrian companies asking you to do so, please ignore it and do not respond.
You have the following rights:
- The right to ask what personal data that we hold about you at any time (aside from the reasonable costs of reproducing the data we will not charge you for providing this information to you and to receive a response within 21 days)
- The right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you free of charge
- The right to opt out of any marketing communications that we may send you
- The right to have any personal data we hold about you erased or blocked within 40 days of the receipt of such a request from you
- The right to request us to cease processing your personal data where such processing is likely to cause substantial distress or damage
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us using the contact details specified above. However, if you wish to unsubscribe from e-mail marketing communications that we send you, you can most easily do this by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any e-mail newsletter we have sent to you or, alternatively, by visiting our e-mail newsletter preference center .
How long do we keep your data?
We will retain your data indefinitely as many of our customers are returning customers. We will remove it at your request at any time.
Updates to this policy
We respect your privacy!
Any and all the information collected on this site will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, disclosed, or loaned! Any information you give us will be held with the utmost care and will not be used in ways that you have not consented to. If you have any questions, please feel free to call or email us.
Tel: 061 582230 / Intl. +353 61 582230